Journal of Medical case
- Polyarthritis brought on by Meningococcal, Parvovirus Infections The writers provide an instance of primary meningococcal arthritis, an uncommon manifestation of meningococcal disease, often misdiagnosed. The thing that was its strange association with parvovirus B19 inside client?
- Renal Artery Dissection Presenting As an Aortic Dissection Renal artery dissection is unusual and usually involving traumatic damage or connective muscle problems, but this patient presented with no apparent cause-and was misdiagnosed.
- Pyomyositis is not just a Tropical Pathology: an incident Series Primary pyomyositis happens to be thought to be endemic to tropical nations, and in fact known as "exotic pyomyositis", but this case sets demonstrates that's not constantly the situation.
- Pneumonia With TAS-102 for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer This instance indicates that pulmonary toxicity needs to be thought to be a potential unpleasant effectation of TAS-102, a recently authorized drug for customers with refractory metastatic colorectal disease.
- Serious Thrombocytopenia in a young child With Typhoid Fever exactly how should thrombocytopenia in typhoid temperature be managed? The effective outcome of this incident in a tourist provides some guidance.
- Epithelioid Sarcoma With several Lesions on Left Arm This case of epithelioid sarcoma was initially misdiagnosed as a fungal infection, highlighting the issue for making a correct analysis of this unusual illness.
- Mefloquine-Associated Diplopia and Chorioretinopathy The antimalarial medicine mefloquine was related to numerous neurological adverse effects. Had been this person's ophthalmological symptoms also because of mefloquine?
- Tofacitinib for Refractory Esophageal Crohn's infection The very good results in this case suggest that the book biologic tofacitinib might effective as a substitute therapy for refractory esophageal Crohn's infection.
- rt-PA After Antagonizing Dabigatran by Idarucizumab This instance demonstrates the safe and effective remedy for ischemic stroke with rt-PA in an individual on dabigatran, after reversal of dabigatran with idarucizumab.
- IBS Mimicking Granulomatosis With Polyangiitis inside uncommon instance, the extraintestinal manifestations of inflammatory bowel condition preceded growth of gastrointestinal symptoms by almost 9 months, causing an incorrect diagnosis.