Multi Specialty Healthcare
Whether home, work or play, accidents happen. Some are small, causing short-term pain or vexation, although some may transform your life.
At Multi-Specialty medical (MSHC), we offer high-quality integrated health to people suffering from neuro-musculoskeletal injuries and chronic problems. Our substantial record of office-based diagnostic, surgical and rehab solutions, provided by our team of compassionate and competent specialists, are medically managed from assessment through therapy to make sure there is the most readily useful achievable effects. We're a leader in treatment delivery private damage and worker's settlement cases, particularly, but a proven history of going back patients to their pre-injury standard of task as soon as possible.
Matthew Menet, M.D.
Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
* Sports accidents and degenerative/arthritic conditions regarding the shoulder and elbow
* Arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of this neck, shoulder, leg, and foot
* Fracture Care
* Evaluation and handling of musculoskeletal injuries
* Evaluation and handling of office accidents
Fitzpatrick Wilson, M.D.
Specialty: Bodily Drug and Rehabilitation
* delivering rehabilitation services for major treatment, plus lasting
clients, both in assisted living also homebound clients
* Overseeing of rehab programs
Share this Post
How to maintain health during times of stress?
A modern person experiences the same stress on weekdays as on a dark street. As a result, the nervous system is depleted…Read More
How to Choose Healthcare Products
How to Choose Healthcare Products When it comes to health issues, quality of products we use is very important. There are…Read More