What is a hair surgery?
Hair transplantation using the FUE and HFE methods is transplantation and restoration of one's own hair on a person's body. The hair is extracted and transplanted into the balding area.In terms of technology, both methods are identical. The difference is to the tools used in the work: micropunch or micropipe.
- Non-traumatic method;
- Natural result;
- Painlessness and comfort during the procedure;
- Suitable for elderly people;
- Easy rehabilitation;
- Lifelong result.
- Scars, scalp burns;
- Genetic characteristics;
- Autoimmune disorders;
- Scalp diseases associated with hair loss;
- Androgenic alopecia;
- Rare eyebrows, mustache and beard, aesthetic reasons.
- Blood clotting disorders;
- Mental illness;
- Skin diseases;
- Infectious diseases in the acute stage;
- Decompensated diabetes mellitus.
The FUE and HFE methods at https://aribelti.com/ are non-surgical and seamless. The hair transplant itself is carried out with a small surgical procedure. Usually, the transplanted hair shows at the second month.
Photo by Element5 Digital from Pexels