Little River Healthcare
Doing work for Little River medical is not just a job. It’s a profession in which your talent and passion for delivering quality healthcare make a difference to our patients.
Little River medical happens to be pursuing skilled candidates for following jobs:
Medical Laboratory Technician/Medical Technologist– Crockett, TX
Job Overview: Within the framework of laboratory, underneath the direct supervision of a technical or basic manager. Works laboratory testing and relevant paperwork features accurately and in a timely manner to produce information for client attention. Performs routine and specific screening plus tasks of actual examination such as quality control, quality guarantee and instrument upkeep. Etc.
Needed Education and Enjoy:
· will need to have an Associate’s degree in health Laboratory program.
· one or more 12 months of expertise in a laboratory setting.
· Registered ASCP or comparable.
Registered Nurse (crisis division) – Rockdale, TX and Crockett, TX
Job Overview: Has concept responsibility for the complete medical care, assessment, planning, implementation, and analysis of each and every assigned patient. Plans, provides, and papers release preparation, teaching, and educates customers, family or any other to realize optimal health and continuity of care. Assures your program of treatment is completed in a safe environment through performance and direction of subordinate medical personnel. Primary obligation should the Emergency division but helps the Med-Surg device on an as needed basis.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing.
· individual Job-Related Skills: Effective dental and written communication skills.
· Licensure, Registry or Certification: rn at this time accredited by the State of Tx. BCLS and ACLS .The following should be acquire within six months of work into the ED setting;, PALS or ENPC, and TNCC.
· Prior Work Experience: 2+ many years’ knowledge as a professional Registered Nurse; 2+ many years’ expertise in crisis division.
· Specialized Training: Existing CPR certification.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant – Crockett, TX
**This place is PRN**
Inside the framework of this targets and policies founded because of the Executive Director, while the requirements since set forth because of the Tx Board of Occupational treatment Examiners (TBOTE), evaluates and occupational treatment remedies to patients. Instructs clients and their loved ones people in various occupational therapy programs. Helps as supervisor of qualified Occupational treatment Assistants and Occupational Therapy Aides in the lack of the Director of Occupational treatment.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Therapy.
Current Occupational Therapy License because of the state of Tx
Prefer one year of expertise as an Occupational Therapist.
Real Specialist (PRN) – Crockett, TX
Inside the framework of this targets and guidelines established because of the Executive Director, and the procedures as set up by the Tx Board of Physical treatment Examiners, evaluates and actual therapy remedies to clients. Instructs clients and their family people in different actual treatment programs. Helps as manager of bodily treatment Assistants and bodily treatment Aides in the absence of the manager of actual treatment.
Knowledge and Enjoy:
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Treatment.
Existing Physical Therapy License because of the condition of Texas