Healthcare IT Internships
Internships are a great method to understand Baxter, and us to learn about you.
Baxter is committed to establishing its staff members and providing all of them with possibilities which can be in person challenging and skillfully worthwhile. The internship/co-op program will allow pupils to gain hands-on knowledge about different factors of development and help into the health care room.
Through our robust system, interns gain 12 weeks of useful work knowledge that right relates to their particular scholastic researches and job objectives. Baxter interns not merely believe complete duty and add in a specialist ability, nevertheless they learn from, and work and community with, Baxter specialists from multiple areas throughout the business. The goal of our internship system would be to potentially develop and wthhold the most readily useful talent by transforming top-performing interns into associates of rotational development programs, where appropriate.
For many in search of co-op possibilities, our co-op program offers academic credit for a three- or six-month project made to eventually provide participants with knowledge pertaining to and in keeping with their particular scholastic and profession objectives. For co-op options, there needs to be a partnership contract between students, employer and institution.
Benefits & Advantages
Pay is competitive, and is in line with the individual’s control and academic 12 months. Various other benefits feature paid holidays and subsidized housing and transport (if relevant). Besides, participants have the opportunity to network both professionally and socially through organized developmental and social activities.
Baxter evaluates undergraduate and graduate candidates based on the same criteria as entry level staff members, including quality point average, leadership abilities, interaction abilities and relevant coursework. Specifically, Baxter searches for interns/co-ops who've:
- a class point average of 3.0 or more (on 4.0 scale)
- A varied collection of extracurricular tasks
- One or more year of university and generally are signed up for school the semester following their internship
Baxter Rated #38 Most Readily Useful Overall Internship
- “Fantastic chance to study on a.”
- “A fun, academic knowledge that I would personally want to do once more.”
- “Valuable experience, networking options, enjoyable.”
- “Once-in-a-lifetime knowledge.”
- “Global marketing and advertising knowledge about an industry-leading healthcare company.”
- “Patient-focused; an important, rewarding knowledge.”