VA Boston Healthcare System
By working for the largest, many technologically higher level integrated health care system within the country, you’ll have access to a broader selection of possibilities and leadership roles close at hand.
In the VA Boston Healthcare System, our company is famous for the large results in-patient satisfaction. We attempt to employ just the most useful! Using as well as for America's veterans is a privilege, and now we pleasure ourselves on the top-notch attention we provide. When you have the required steps, please consider obtaining one of our readily available positions.
The recruiting workplace is located within Brockton campus of the VA Boston medical System in the first flooring, Building 1, and is available for candidates Monday through Friday, between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
See our Job Ideas workplace to view our announcements, complete any necessary materials, and submit the job bundle.
If you want extra information, be sure to contact our Human Resources control provider at (774) 826-1269.
If you are a medical expert interested in doing work for VA Boston medical System, please view the vacancy link above.
If you're signing up to a vacancy for student work, please total and can include the pupil Verification Form ; SUMMER scholar Verification Form.
Applicant Provide File (ASF)
To place the application on file with Human Resources for prospective future vacancies; kindly complete the appropriate attached ASF packet and ahead with all the appropriate forms into the contact noted on the bottom of page-1 of each packet.
- signed up Nurses – perfect the ASF RN Packet ASF RN Packet
- certified Useful Nurses – Complete the ASF LPN Packet ASF LPN Packet
- qualified medical Assistants – Complete the ASF CNA Packet ASF CNA Packet
- Medical & Allied Health Occupations – Complete the ASF Title 38 Packet Title 38 Packet
- Title V Occupations (look at list of acknowledged vocations and groups on page-1) – finish the ASF Title V Packet
Staff Member Advantages
a description of staff member benefits is present in the United States Office of Personnel Management work and Benefits page*. Please note that benefits may differ for professional medical occupations including physicians and signed up nurses.
VA Job Applications and Types
Application directions certain to each work publishing can be bought at the conclusion of the announcement. Some opportunities need you to use on line, while some need you distribute a paper application straight to each VA facility for which you want employment.
VA has various applications predicated on your occupation kind. Look in the table below to find the proper application for your occupation, including additional necessary forms.
Responding to work Announcement
Make sure to stick to the application guidelines provided in the work statement. They've been much of your guide for answering a posted opening. Listed below are additional reminders for distributing a software:
- Please deliver your signed, finished application and just about every other required types to the company Contact within Organization Address, both of that are detailed after the work announcement.
- Write the Announcement Number, in addition listed at the conclusion of the work announcement, on your own application.
- Hold a copy of this entire application bundle for the files.
|Form Number||Form Information|
|Application for Physicians, Dentists, Podiatrists, Optometrists, and Chiropractors|
|Application for Advanced Practice Nurse, Qualified Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, and Registered Nurse|
|Application for Related Wellness Occupations|
|Application for Health Professions Students|
|Declaration for Federal Job type|
|Qualifications and Accessibility Form C and Occupational Questionnaire|
|Application for 10-point Veterans Choice|