Cleveland County Healthcare System
As an element of Carolinas medical System, Cleveland Regional infirmary (CRMC) (est. 1923) is a completely approved 241-bed, severe treatment, not-for-profit health complex. At CRMC patient services are supplied through Center of Excellence, a centralized method of care made with the patient in your mind.
The main focus associated with the facilities of Excellence is bring together all resources and expertise of CRMC and cover these sources around our customers and their loved ones.
- Behavior Health Services - Outpatient
- Cancer Center - Oncology
- Cardiac Rehab Services
- Cleveland Regional Rehab - Rehab
- Cleveland Regional Cardiovascular Center - Cardiology
- Important Care Solutions - Emergency, Intensive and Advanced Care
- Diabetes Center
- Education and Outreach
- Joint Academy
- Degree III Trauma Center
- Radiology Providers - MRI, CT, Nuclear Medication, Bone Relative Density
- Unique Diagnostics
- Women’s and Children’s Solutions
- Wound Center
Featuring its advanced technology, dedicated staff and powerful doctor base, CRMC offers extensive, quality-driven and compassionate attention that rivals any in the region.
Kings Mountain Hospital
An integral part of Carolinas medical program, perhaps one of the most extensive, quality health systems when you look at the county, and an associate regarding the Cleveland County HealthCare System, Kings Mountain Hospital (KMH) (est. 1951) is a 102-bed acute care facility that provides an original knowledge - the best possible health employees and state-of-the-art technology combined with family environment of community hospital.
Patient Services at KMH are supplied through facilities of quality, a centralized method of care fashioned with the in-patient in mind. Clients and their loved ones obtain comprehensive solutions - from diagnostics to treatment and training - from a specialized group of trained caregivers.
- Mature Behavioral Health Unit
- Crisis Department
- Cardiac Stress Testing and Sleep Diagnostics
- internet protocol address Medical/Surgical Care
- Outpatient Solutions
- Pain Control Center
- Physical Treatment
- Radiology providers - MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound and mammography
- Competent Nursing Center
- Medical Services