CPR for Healthcare Providers Classes
Located in the historic liquid Tower Building when you look at the heart of John’s getting simply 10 minutes south of downtown, our location boasts quick access to I-5.
Current parking changes at the water tower: all students must park in a white permit just place in the south parking lot and bring their particular permit plate quantity to check in, we likewise have lockable bike cages, and many nearby coffee stores and restaurants.
Cascade's Portland Training Center provides a complete roster of readily available classes and specializes in taking working out to your workplace. We supplied exclusive education to customers within an 8-hour distance of Portland, so you’re certain to get a hold of a remedy to group training wherever you are in the state.
Our workplace hours tend to be 8:00AM - 5:00PM M-F excluding breaks and conducts classes as planned 7 days a week.
PORTLAND CPR, ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC, ENPC & MEDICAL CLASSESThe Training Center provides all degrees of Basic through Advanced United states Heart Association resuscitation training and ENA courses to the Portland, otherwise area.
These courses are tailored to Physicians, Nurses, Radiology, Respiratory, Assistants, Technologists, Technicians and Allied Clinicians/Practitioners along with those who work in education, commercial, child care and other put rescuer options. All programs can be found towards public and surrounding hospitals, fire divisions and centers also people in the neighborhood.
And our on a regular basis planned American Heart Association, Emergency Nurses Association and American Academy of Pediatrics courses, Cascade also provides private or specialized team classes the American Academy of Family doctors ALSO (Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics and fundamental Life Support in Obstetrics), multiple lay rescuer and community security classes in including Emergency healthcare Responder, and many different NAEMT programs.
These courses include:
- Advanced Cardiac life-support (AHA ACLS) Initial and Renewal official certification courses
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (AHA FRIENDS) Initial and Renewal official certification programs
- Doctor CPR training (AHA BLS/CPR)
- Trauma Nurse Core Program (ENA TNCC)
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENA ENPC)
- Pediatric Emergency Evaluation Recognition and Stabilization (AHA PEARS)
- Neonatal Resuscitation System (AAP NRP)
- Introduction to ECG and Pharmacology Courses (AHA ACLS/PALS Predatory classes)
- Airway Management Curriculums (AHA Airway)
- Bloodborne Pathogens (AHA Heartsaver Bloodborne Pathogens)
- First Aid CPR and AED Courses (Heartsaver AHA FA, CPR and AED)
- AHA web programs (AHA Online Part 2 & 3) courses
All ACLS, FRIENDS, PEARS and CPR programs tend to be formal US Heart Association courses. Within 48 business hours of successful training course conclusion, an AHA official certification electric card would be released to pupils' email messages. Electric cards can be reported, accessed and dowloaded on the internet and AHA qualifications are good for 2 years.