Professional management Healthcare Consultants
You are a healthcare professional.
You’ve defined your values, objective, and eyesight. Your function is interesting and altruistic. Your potential is excellent. However additionally face a distinctive task: hitting a balance between your commitment toward healing arts and also the business of medical. Shifting regulations, increasing competition, and a necessity to handle functions additionally the main point here make an imperative, not an option.
We have been preparing and execution experts.
IPM brings three decades of task management experience into the health care industry. We lead ethically, with passion and belief. Our values are intrinsic, our motives unselfish, and our reputation is the best. We encourage transformation from prospective to performance.
Areas of expertise
IPM brings multi-industry best practices to healthcare experts across the continuum of business functions and diligent attention. Our work with professional program and task administration consulting delivers sustainable results for our health consumers for a wide variety of tasks. Our task administration professionals tend to be Six Sigma, Lean, and venture control Professional (PMP) certified.
Engage IPM for:
- Strategy execution: transforming technique to renewable results
- Project control Office (PMO) development: creating, increasing, or encouraging PMO
- Venture Management: providing help to handle vital projects and/or enhance capabilities
Our Customers Include:
- ACCESS Community Wellness Network
- Adventist Midwest (AMITA Wellness)
- Recommend Healthcare
- Alverno Clinical Laboratories
- Apria Medical
- Henry Ford Wellness Program
- MaineGeneral wellness
- Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council (IHA)
- Missouri Baptist Hospital
- St. Elizabeth’s medical center
Results for our consumers:
- Led system-wide strategic PMO for an important wellness system.
- Enabled successful integration of an imaging center within six weeks.
- Led EHR system upgrade, including development and utilization of standard workflow across 32 outpatient centers.
- Led real cause analysis and answer development to resolve customer service dilemmas between home healthcare provider and wellness plan.
- Coordinated hospital functions consolidation from four to 3 levels of treatment to improve client circulation and treatment.
- Led development and utilization of a program to boost client prescription conformity.
- Led planning for a strategic capability development of a medical laboratory. Once sources were in place, transitioned health group and wellness plan lab evaluation to provider.