Case in Healthcare Management
The 3rd Annual Robbins Case Competition in medical Management will be held October 11-13, 2017, at Paul L. Foster Campus for Business and Innovation at Baylor University.
To provide a forum for master’s-level students to be involved in a national situation competition in healthcare administration with a definite financial/quantitative focus.
Great things about Participation
- National recognition when it comes to participating programs and also for the pupils who compete
- Opportunity for the going to pupils and professors to system with students and professors off their select programs
- Chance for the attending students and professors to have interaction with health business professionals who act as judges, situation developers, and competitors sponsors, aided by the preferred outcome of benefitting the students and their particular respective programs
- Options for academic-industry partnerships becoming created, for internship/residency and future job opportunities becoming identified, as well as a very important transfer of knowledge from health experts to students and professors to occur
|Beginning||$12, 000 total award||$3, 000 awarded to every staff member and $3, 000 towards the program|
|2nd Place||$8, 000 total prize||$2, 000 awarded to every team user and $2, 000 to the system|
|Third Destination||$4, 000 total prize||$1, 000 awarded to every team user and $1, 000 into the program|
|Best Presenters||$1, 500 total honor||$500 granted to best presenter from each of the three preliminary round panels|
|Best Q&A||$500 awarded for most readily useful Q&A from all the three preliminary round panels|
Competitors Information and Logistics
- Participation is by invitation only. Twelve groups will participate in the competition. No fee to enter.
- Each team will consist of three existing pupils from a full-time CAHME-accredited system (maybe not an executive program).
- a faculty advisor from each program is welcomed to come with the team. One student observer who's not on the competition staff might also go to the competition.
- Students and advisors get to Waco on Wednesday.
- Teams get the instance and final directions during competitors launch on Thursday morning.
- Groups focus on the situation throughout Thursday (lunch and supper offered).
- Groups within the preliminary round on Friday morning in three panels.
- Groups attend a luncheon on Friday for the announcement regarding the three finalist groups.
- The ultimate round will likely to be held Friday mid-day.