Adventist healthcare professionals
Adventist medical promotes the growth of expert medical training. Your trip from higher level beginner nursing assistant to skilled expert is supported through our yearlong residency system. Its another way that individuals advocate for nurses as informed contributors that have the opportunity to make a long-lasting influence inside our company.
Our Nurse Residency program, made for brand new BSN graduates, prepares you to definitely become successful as a complete partner on our health and wellness attention group. This program provides a structured and modern group of experiences to enable that work autonomously within your nursing niche. Moreover it provides a platform for continued professional development. This innovative possibility includes individualized understanding, mentorship and peer assistance, leadership ideas, and heightened exposure inside the Adventist HealthCare program.
Upon completion of the Nurse Residency system, you will have the information and capability to:
- Develop effective decision making skills regarding medical judgment and performance
- Provide clinical nursing leadership in the point of treatment
- Include study based evidence linked to exercise effects into client attention
- Flourish in a fast-paced, scholastic clinic environment
The Nurse Residency at Adventist HealthCare participates in the UHC/AACN Post-Baccalaureate Nurse Residency Program™ curriculum, which utilizes Patricia Benner’s popular theoretical framework from the woman book From Novice to consultant: quality and Power in Clinical Nursing Practice. This program includes an emphasis on:
- Levels of nursing expertise
- Value of expertise in growing medical competencies
- Decision-making from a holistic standpoint
- Analytical convinced that results in intuitive comprehension