Carolinas healthcare System Urgent Care
If you should be experiencing a lethal condition, call 911 instantly.
Information on typical problems treated at crisis Rooms and Urgent Cares is provided for educational functions just.
Carolinas HealthCare program provides both urgent and disaster care services throughout the Carolinas, so you are certain to find a location towards you for your immediate medical needs.
Uncertain if you need an immediate treatment or an urgent situation area? Here is some information that can help you.
Circumstances Usually Treated in an Urgent Care:
- Sinus attacks
- Cold or flu signs
- Small slices, burns or skin rashes
- Animal/insect bites
- Sprains and small bone cracks
- Class, activities, camp and work physicals
- Employees' payment care
- Occupational medicine
- Ear and attention attacks
- Throat pain
- Minor accidents
Problems Usually Addressed in a crisis Area:
- Chest pain
- Poisoning (If at all possible, first contact the local poison control center at 800-222-1222)
- Extreme hypersensitive reaction
- Severe upheaval or injury
- Deep cuts or hemorrhaging that will not stop
- Big bone tissue cracks
- Issues regarding maternity
- Serious burns
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness