Gilroy Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
To begin the application form procedure, please enter your email address.
Register to use along with your conserved resumes.
Don't possess a free account? Maintain as a guest!
Gilroy Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center • Gilroy, CAAnalysis:
****$500 sign-on bonus!! drop by for an interview or phone Mo for details at (650) 283-1387****
Do you Love Serving residents and having interactions making use of their families?
Do you really simply take pride in once you understand you will be offering supreme quality care towards customers?
Do you wish to work on an organization that values managing everybody with self-esteem and respect?
GILROY HEALTH CARE AND REHABILITATION CENTER in Gilroy, Ca is looking for a skilled Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is element of their particular team. In the event that you responded “yes” towards the questions above we should meet with you today! We have been people providing households and our nurses are a valued little bit of that eyesight.
This place will be focus on a complete TIME basis on the EVENINGS move. The hours for that move tend to be 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm. THIS REALLY IS AN 8 TIME SHIFT!
Our company is an associate of Covenant Care, and our “family” includes over 8, 500 professionals in 7 states running 53 competent medical facilities, 4 residential treatment services, a treatment solutions organization, and a property wellness business. Handling risk has been vital to your success in powerful long-term attention business. We have a stronger dedication to providing our residents with excellent care and service in a pleasant, comfortable setting.
POSITION OVERVIEW: the main purpose of this position is to supply all of your assigned residents with routine everyday medical attention and services prior to the resident's assessment and attention program, and as can be directed by the supervisors.
KEY JOB WORK:
- Preserve and use present, proper clinical understanding of all needed medical guidelines and treatments.
- Give you the medical and help solutions needed to fulfill all real and psycho-social requirements of the residents and customers.
Know and proceed with the law and organization policy about promptly stating accidents/incidents, damage, or suspected abuse.
- Provide assistance and help with grooming, including shower as scheduled, dental treatment, hair care and nail care.
- Supply client and citizen summary of problem at change of move.
- Correct using methods and gear assuring safe movement of patient/resident and steer clear of worker damage.
- Notifies cost nurse/supervisor of significant changes in condition or problems promptly including however limited by: Resident situations, protection issues, skin modifications, equipment malfunction, and citizen health/status change.
WALK IN APPOINTMENTS CAN BE FOUND!
TO SETUP A JOB INTERVIEW OR EVEN FOR CONCERNS IN CONNECTION WITH PLACE, PLEASE CONTACT:
Mo Guttenbeil, Director of Workforce Development
[Click Here to E-mail Your Resumé]
- (650) 283-1387
- Must have, at least senior high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) certification prior to State law.
- Must meet with the health and wellness requirements established by the guidelines associated with center or division which could add a health and real examination.
Share this Post
San Marcos Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Worked with the Manager of medical Operations in exceptional day to day businesses of great Samaritan Hospital. We provided…Read More
St. Agnes Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
St. Agnes Medical Care and Rehabilitation Center St. Agnes Health Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 194 bed nursing house…Read More