Apria Healthcare Colorado
Job Quantity: 045518
Apria Healthcare is regarded as nation’s leading providers of home health care services including respiratory treatment, anti snoring treatment, non-invasive ventilation treatment, enteral nutrition treatment, unfavorable pressure wound treatment and residence medical gear. Headquartered in Lake Forest, California, Apria owns and works branch places over the country and serves above 1.8 million patients each year. With more than $1 Billion in annual profits, Apria is amongst the largest residence healthcare companies in america. Apria was the initial company of its type to get voluntary certification from The Joint Commission and contains already been constantly accredited for longer than 25 many years. To find out more, see
• assures patients and/or caregivers can effortlessly function and keep maintaining equipment. Works clinical tests and examinations such pulse oximetry, ETCO2, spirometry, and important indications.
• accountable for routine patient follow-up contacts considering individual requirements.
• may prefer to perform on-call tasks as needed. • Provides and runs a lot of different breathing attention equipment including yet not limited by oxygen treatment, nebulization treatment, apnea monitoring, suctioning, PAP, unpleasant and non-invasive air flow.
• Inspects and tests equipment to ensure appropriate working condition. • Prepares and keeps an archive for every patient containing all relevant information, care programs, doctor prescriptions and follow-up documents. • Responsible for precise data entry on monitoring web pages for many breathing equipment • Consults with referring doctor with regards to client treatment, medical problem, house environment, and Plan of Care. • Participates in continuous training and workout sessions regarding breathing patient attention. • Assist with diligent scheduling as needed. • Performs various other duties as needed.
• Must be 21 years old • Meets company minimal standard of Background Check.
Education and/or Experience • scholar of a certified system for breathing therapy is required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or expert Designations • Must possess a legitimate and existing driver’s license and auto insurance per Apria policy. May be needed to drive personal car for diligent residence visits. • Registration or official certification because of the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
Will not add RN or LPN physicians. • Hold a present RCP permit in state of rehearse (or says that location addresses) if it condition needs an RCP license allowing the practice of respiratory treatment.
• Hold a present CPR official certification. • Hold all appropriate licensure in good standing for all states of practice.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
• Strong social and teamwork abilities. • capability to multi-task effectively. • power to communicate effectively directly, regarding the phone and electronically • effective completion of Apria's breathing therapy positioning and competency assessment program.
Computer Skills • power to use electric handheld unit • Microsoft Office programs • fundamental printing/faxing/scanning
Language Skills • English (reading, writing, spoken)
Education and/or Experience • one year related experience is recommended.
Language techniques • Bilingual (reading, writing, verbal)
While performing the duties with this work, the staff member uses his or her arms to finger, deal with or feel things, resources or controls; achieve with hands and hands; stoop, kneel, or crouch; chat or hear.
The employee makes use of computer and telephone gear.
Particular eyesight requirements of the work include close eyesight and distance vision.
Should be able to travel by jet and vehicle (if applicable). Feasible lifting of gear to 50 lbs.
The job environment faculties explained here are representative of the a member of staff encounters while doing the primary functions for this task.
Reasonable accommodations might designed to enable people with disabilities to do the fundamental features.
• The employee must properly run a motor vehicle throughout the day and evening plus in a wide range of weather and traffic conditions. • The noise degree into the work place is differs on the basis of the areas or activities proximate that ranges from low to high. • there's modest exposure to dust, fume, mists and odors. • Temperature ranges from regular indoor climate-controlled environment in buildings or automobiles as well as other outside conditions and heat extremes encountered throughout the year in a variety of US says. • General illumination is usually supplied via florescent lighting effects indoors, and all-natural illumination in the open air, and reasonable light conditions in keeping with outdoor and/or night working environment. • During off site vacation occasions the staff member can be exposed to greater sound amounts requiring employing hearing defense, with reasonable prospective contact with modest dust, chemical substances, fumes and odors, as well as cryogenic and cleaning representatives. • During off website travel activities the employee is expected to ride in business distribution automobiles and accompany workers on deliveries and get into patient homes. • might be necessary to obtain vaccinations and be involved in health tests and evaluating in line with the work environment or clients confronted with. • may be expected to put on different individual protective gear in line with the hazards experienced within role. • should be needed to utilize hand resources for set up and fix, product handling equipment, cutting, carrying products, cleaning kits or gear. • are required to assist cryogenic fluids calling for unique precautions and PPE.